Sunday, February 6, 2011

February

Most of the ladies who did it last month weren't able to do it this month. It took a little bit of work for me to get another group together but I did it! Some people will be splitting the meals so even though there are more names it is still the same number of meals that you need to make. The people who will be participating this month are:

Me (Jodi Archer :)
Sally Cannon
Tarin Smallwood & Kassi Hardman (my little sister)
Kathi Elison
Jillyn Whitehead
Kim Russell & Christina Hough
Staci Roylance (my dear friend from school :)
Kristina Stewart (Sally's good friend)

Ultimately I would like to have a regular group who plans to do it every month or has a rotating schedule with someone else so I don't have to scramble every month to get a group together. I am not sure how everyone else does it but for the most part we cook and eat one of the meals pretty much every day so after about 4 weeks I am ready for another set!

I would also like to have a set day each month so people can plan around it, since a few of the ladies couldn't do it this month because they were busy this week and I feel bad they had to miss out. I think the second or third Weds each month would be good and I am happy to host it every time. Hopefully we can talk about it on Weds. And for those of you who aren't coming this Weds. please e-mail me and let me know if you would like to rotate with someone so we can get some sort of a schedule set up.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jodi! You don't have to host every month, I Like the idea of setting up a permanent schedule. Now I have to figure out what to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I'd be happy to be on an every-other-month rotation, or even every three months. Or if your sis would always like to do two meals, I could always do one. Talk to her and see what she thinks.

    My family just can't use a meal every day. Sometimes I want to cook something fresh, sometimes we eat out, and sometimes we have leftovers. But I've loved them for the days I don't have time or energy to cook!

    ReplyDelete